30 April 2009

Satyam Jokes

***

Raju Raju
Yes papa.
Cheating shareholders?
No papa.
Telling lies?
No papa.
Open your balance sheet.
Ha ha ha !

***

What is 2+2?

Engineer: 4.

Judge: It should be 4.

Politician: I will make it 4.

Raju: You tell me what you want it to be.

***

Child to mother: Mama, there is an error in this dictionary.

Mama: Can't be, it is a 100 year old dictionary which has been revised more than 20 times.

Child: No, mama, I am sure it is a mistake.

Mama: Ok, tell me what is it.

Child: It says here, Satyam means truth.

***

After Raju lost his job at Satyam, the Chefs association of India offered him a job at a fabulous salary.

They were convinced of his culinary abilities after seeing the way he had cooked the Satyam books!

***

Santa to Banta indignantly: I didn't know that even our government is into promoting corruption.

Banta (with a yawn): Say something new.

Santa: No, this is the absolute pits.

Banta (resignedly): Ok bum, tell me.

Santa (showing a rupee coin): Do you see what is written on this?

Banata: What is written on it?

Santa: Read it for yourself.

Banta: I am too tired. You tell me.

Santa: It says here, Satyameva jayate.

Banta: What!

Banta was all attention now.

***

Why are Salman Rushdie, Abhimanyu Chatterjee, Shobha De and Arundhati Roy in such an awful mood after Satyam?

Because their books have been overtaken in the best-selling ficition category by Satyam Accounts.

***

Papa was examining beta's math's homework.

Papa: Beta, you have committed a mistake here.

Beta: Where?

Papa: Here. You have written, 1+1 = 11. It should be 2.

Beta: No papa, that was old Maths. After Satyam the rules of arithmetic have changed. Now 1+1 makes 11.

***

More Satyam jokes in my जयहिंदी blog.

1 Comment:

businessvartha said...

Nice Jokes, Nice blog& presentation. Keep it up and write more. I voted for your blog and suggested to my fnds also. I hope you are so kind to vote for my blog also. This is my voting link
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

हिन्दी ब्लॉग टिप्सः तीन कॉलम वाली टेम्पलेट